For Foreigners | 青山行政書士法務事務所|行政書士|長崎|長崎市|青山周広

For Foreigners

AOYAMA OFFICE is certified administrative procedures legal specialist office, especially immigration procedures.
We are available for customers from all over the world.
We are specialists to get status of residence in Japan (VISA) for foreigners.We will provide you extensive immigration consulting and documentation services in English and Japanese.Please feel free to contact us to find the best way to resolve your problem.

For the foreigners who live in Japan.

  • To get permission for employing foreigners (IT Engineer, Translator, Cook, etc.)
  • To change the residence of status
  • To extend the period of stay in Japan
  • To get permission for permanent residence in Japan
  • To leave Japan temporarily (Re-enry permit)
  • To get permission for part-time job
  • To change work place (Certificate of authorized employment)
  • To start a business or invest in Japan.
  • When you want to get married to a Japanese national.
  • When you want to get Japanese nationality.
  • To invite a family member from home country (Temporary Visitor)

Besides of that, we can provide you with various supports, establish a company in Japan, claim the subsidy and negotiation with a public office, etc.From the aspect of the Japanese law, we provide you comprehensive support for a foreign company  to do business in Japan.

Contact us for inquires or book a consultation, please
・ email us at
・ call us at 070-5817-7552 (from overseas +81-70-5817-7552) 
・ address Koushi Kaikan 4F, 2-2 Naka-machi,
Nagasaki 850-0055, Japan

Business hours : Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:45pm (Japan Time)
Meetings out of business hours or weekends are available by appointment

The number of application for certificate of the eligibility and other applications to the immigration bureauin 2015 is about 3300 applications.

Our office’s map, please download from here.